Tuesday 5 May 2009

Tea is liquid wisdom




Are you sitting comfortably? ... good!

I would like to think of this blog as rather a little tete-a-tete between me and readers, full of delightful whitterings, preferably you shall be accompanied by tea (sweet~milky~strong~green~red~pg~early grey~tetleys..what you will) in non other than a glorious bone china cup and saucer.."clatter clink"...(gold star for teapots) after all, as a japanese proverb tells us..."If man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth and beauty"

Ive been living abroad now for almost a year now, firstly in Argentina and currently in Madrid...I'm truely loving every moment of my adventure, but there are many people I miss.. so for all those moments i haven't been around to listen or to share the random thoughts that enter my head on the way to work, or on a long journey traveling across hill and dale... settle down with your rosie~lea!!!...

Find yourself a cup of tea; the teapot is behind you. Now tell me about hundreds of things. ~Saki ..blog mission statement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment