Friday 22 January 2010

Dear Diary 2008

I have recently come across this file I saved on my computer!!!! I must have written it in Argentina, I cant really rememeber - it was such an amazing thing to find to remind me just how happy I was..(why I have written it in spanglish i dont know!) i could read it over and over! - Will that feeling ever return!?
I miss it dearly!




I have made so many friends here.. every day is a new day and can always bring something new.
Today I went out with the girls… other days I go out with the boys… other days I do my own thing. But I know here that people care and if I’m lonely I can buscar a alguien. Todo incluyen y quieren saber como estoy.. igual que yo quiero saber como van ellos.
Some days I’m a traveller.. others I’m a Cordobesa .. es asi and asi me gusta.
In ‘the loft’ I’m at home..
I can think, I can talk, I can be me. To find this in 3 months on the other side of the world.. que suerte que he tenido.
I can walk down the street and go and see Ruben the washer lady to tell me about her teeth.. the fruit boy or Iris mi abuela nueva de la tienda de ropa para senoras! ...
Como los voy a extrañar.. no quiero que sea como un “sueno” cuando vuelva..
Aca.. tena una vida.. no solo una experiencia... tengo una familia.. amigas de verdad... amigos y conocidos... y los que voy a conocer.. que todavia no conozco.
Aca.. nunca he sentido que es dificil para encontrar a gente... solamente que tengo que salir de la casa y alli estan ...
Que siga con este sentido .. en madrid y todos lados.. y que me vaya mejorando día por día.
Que feliz que sos en tu vida... ahora es el tiempo de reconocerlo.

December 2008 – Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment